IN THIS DIGITAL AGE, TANGIBLE PRINTED ITEMS ARE NOVEL.
Why It’s Important
Marketing collateral is meant to be given to an already-defined target audience by the company, as opposed to advertising which is meant to reach a broad audience on its own. The connection physical marketing collateral items forge with recipients can be more intimate and lasting than what pixels and advertising allow. Marketing collateral items get invited into the private, unplugged world of the recipient: when they are offline.
Marketing Collateral Items
- STATIONERY Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelope, Mailing Label, Notepad
- MULTI-PAGE Brochures, Catalogs, Calendars
- APPAREL & ACCESSORIES Embroidered or Silk-screened Garments or Items
- BRANDED “CHOTCHKIES” Pens, Key-chains, Toys
- BRAND PRIDE Stickers, Posters, T-shirts, Mugs
- REFERENCE Maps, Instruction Manuals, Guides
- RESTAURANT Menus, Matchbooks, To-Go Packaging
- HOLIDAY Greeting Cards, Branded Gifts
What People Are Saying
“Alicia designed the holiday mailing for my business. She completely exceeded expectations from conception to final product, and I’ve had very gratifying and positive reactions from friends and clients of the firm. She has also lent her advice with textual and graphic revisions for my website I am delighted with the results. She deftly transformed the existing text in a way that perfectly captured my themes, and made vast graphic improvements within the existing architecture. She is reliable, consistent and a pleasure to work with.”
– Troy Thompson, Thompson Advisory Group