DON’T JUST DISCOVER YOUR BRAND STORY, OWN IT.
Why It’s Important
A Brand Strategy
- Defines what is being sold
- Examines the marketplace to find unique selling points
- Observes the company culture to uncover brand personality
- Identifies the target audiences and key decision-makers involved in a purchase
- Considers the competitive environment
Brand strategy consulting helps define the unifying concept behind a brand and communicate the unique value proposition in ways that are meaningful and memorable to the target audience.
Brand Discovery Process
THE BRAND BOOK:
A Creative Director in a Book
A brand book tells the story of the company’s brand through keywords, phrases, imagery, colors, textures, and photography. A brand book can save a company time and money because it acts as a creative director – marketing professionals and designers can refer to it for creative direction for any communications on behalf of the company.
What People Are Saying
“Alicia is a brilliant creative and strategist who effortlessly understands client needs, even if they do not. She produces results and would be a tremendous addition to any assignment.”
– Lars von Sneidern, Analytics & Strategy Leader at ISITE
“Alicia is a gifted designer and brand strategist. I’ve had the pleasure of collaborating with her on a few different projects and appreciate her client-centric approach. She has a keen ability to understand the clients’ needs and translate that into original and relevant creative, without compromising her ethics or the client’s principles.”
– Kent Lewis, President & Founder of Anvil Media